Columbo’s career was on the line when he went head-to-head with fiendish police commissioner Mark Halperin in A Friend in Deed, but SPOILER ALERT: our man comes out on top.
Despite its dark themes and serious presentation, A Friend in Deed is easily one of Columbo‘s finest outings, and Richard Kiley is perfectly cast as the dangerously seductive Halperin. Thanks to the official Columbo YouTube channel, you can now view this beauty in full!
As always I’d like to take this chance to alert readers that full episodes don’t play in all jurisdictions. A drag, I know, but if you’re one of the lucky ones ENJOY!
- Want in-depth analysis of A Friend in Deed? Check out my full review here
- Love A Friend in Deed? Vote for it in the Columbo fans’ favourite episode poll
- Find out where the Halperin case ranks in the list of most Columbo’s most high-profile cases
- Access the catalog of full Columbo episodes here
- Visit the Columbo YouTube channel here